Bentley, Logan, and Sydney
I don't know if this is instant karma, or just two burglars with TERRIBLE luck. Either way, they won't be doing it again.
Two 21-year-olds named Lucas Bourke and Ethan Keeler broke into a landscaping business in Hopkinton, New Hampshire late Monday night.
And after they loaded some stuff into a truck, they decided to cut into a four-foot-tall safe, using a BLOWTORCH . . . because they assumed the safe had money in it.
But that assumption ended up being DEADLY. Because when they got through the outer layer of the safe with the blowtorch, it suddenly EXPLODED, killing both of them.
It turns out the safe DIDN'T actually have any money in it . . . but it did contain a large quantity of FIREWORKS.
Here's some advice for the next time you're hungover. Which could be right NOW, I guess . . . depending on how hard you RAGE on Wednesday nights.
A new study out of China has found the best cure for a hangover is . . . SPRITE.
The researchers found that Sprite does the best job breaking down the chemical compound that causes hangovers. It's called acetaldehyde . . . and something about the mix of carbonation and chemicals in Sprite breaks it down.
The researchers found the WORST thing for a hangover is herbal tea . . . it actually makes your hangover worse.
Here are 11 Interesting Celebrity Facts, from a book called "1,227 Quite Interesting Facts to Blow Your Socks Off" . . .
1. Jack Nicholson grew up believing his grandmother was his mother, and his mother was his sister. Jack was an illegitimate child, and his mom was 17 when she had him . . . so an arrangement was made.
Jack didn't find out until 1974, when he was 37. Both his mom and grandmother were gone by then.
2. Oprah Winfrey's given name was actually ORPAH, after the sister of Ruth in the Bible. But so many people said and spelled it wrong, she just gave up.
3. Kanye North and Kanye South are parliamentary constituencies in the African nation of Botswana. (There is no Kanye West.)
4. Richard Gere's middle name is Tiffany.
5. It's impossible to block Mark Zuckerberg on Facebook.
6. Buzz Aldrin's mother's maiden name was "Moon".
7. Although he played Fonzie for 10 years on "Happy Days", Henry Winkler never learned to ride a motorcycle. (Although he did ride it for a few seconds in the opening credits.)
8. Steve Jobs' annual salary as CEO of Apple was ONE DOLLAR.
9. Before he was famous, Sylvester Stallone had a job cleaning out lion cages.
10. Dr. Ruth trained as a sniper for the Israeli army. In 1948, she was wounded in action by an exploding shell during the Israeli War of Independence.
11. Michael J. Fox's middle name is Andrew. When he joined the Screen Actors Guild, there was already a "Michael Fox", so he added the "J". He didn't want to be "Michael A. Fox", because he thought people would make a joke out of it.
To honor the 44th season of "Sesame Street," Jimmy Fallon and The Roots joined Big Bird, Elmo, Cookie Monster and others from the "Sesame Street" gang to squeeze into a "Late Night" dressing room and sing "Can You Tell Me How to Get to Sesame Street?"