Posted Wednesday, November 20th 2013 @ 4pm
TODAY’S “HELLMANN’S TURKEY LEFTOVER RECIPE OF THE DAY” IS LEFTOVER TURKEY SUPER SANDWICHES. FIND THIS RECIPE NOW ON HELLMANN’S FACEBOOK PAGE. HELLMANN’S. BRING OUT THE BEST.
- 4 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 8 slices whole grain bread
- 1/2 cup prepared stuffing
- 1/2 lb. leftover cooked turkey
- 1/2 cup cranberry sauce [or whole cramberry sauce]
- 1 small apple, cored and sliced
- Spread It: Spread Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise generously on 4 bread slices.
- Layer It: Layer stuffing, turkey, cranberry sauce and apple on bread slices.
- Top It: Top with remaining 4 bread slices.