(NEWSER) – The family of a 23-year-old Chinese woman says she was electrocuted when she answered her charging iPhone. The story has prompted an investigation into the death by Apple as it makes waves on Chinese social media, the Wall Street Journal reports. A local official says Ma Ailun's "neck had an obvious electronic injury." But it's not certain whether the phone, charger, or neither are to blame; nor is it clear which model iPhone she was using.
Photo: Getty Images
Register at the bottom of this page for your chance to score a four-pack of tickets to the Winter Beach Series on the 3rd floor of the City Market Building in downtown Roanoke. Your tickets will be good for the performance on March 13th featuring The Entertainers!!!
Listen to Larry Dowdy Each Weekday Mornin' for your chance to win a pair of tickets to The Roanoke Symphony Orchestra's Alexander Nevsky & The Firebird Performance at the Roanoke Performing Arts Theatre on March 17th, 2014!!